Unless otherwise stated, Learninglinks Academy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Learninglinks Academy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://learninglinks.edu.ph for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://learninglinks.edu.ph
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://learninglinks.edu.ph
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://learninglinks.edu.ph
- Redistribute content from Learninglinks Academy (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
- in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1. “When a pupil registers in a school, it is understood that he is enrolling (or the entire school year for pre-elementary and elementary courses”. (Art. XIII Sec. 62.a of the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools)
2. A pupil who transfers or otherwise withdraws, in writing, within two weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid the pertinent tuition and other school fees in full or for any length of time longer than one month will be charged according to the policies on the refund of tuition and other school fees.” (Art, XIII Sec. 66 of the Manual of Regulations for Private Schools)
a. Ten percent (l0% of the total amount for the term (that is full amount charged for one school year) if he withdraws within the first week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
b. Twenty percent (20% of the total amount for the term if he withdraws within the second week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
c. A pupil may be charged all the school fee in full if he withdraws anytime after the second week of classes regardless of whether or not he has actually attended classes.
d. Where tuition and other school fees are paid for the first month in a monthly installment scheme, no refund shall b given to the pupil when he withdraw anytime after the registration period.
e. Miscellaneous and other school fees are non-refundable.